BB divers five star IDC centre has been diving since 2003. We work with highly professional staff, all are Padi licensed dive masters and instructors. Our international team of instructorsis are very experienced and speak several languages.
The friendly staff are emergency first response trained and DAN Oxygen certified. Ensuring your safety is our primary concern.
If you don’t fancy going under the water, why not stay above it, and go for a half or full day trip snorkeling? BB divers ’The Hub’s guides can take you to some of the best areas.
Largely unexplored, much of Koh Kod has never been seen before. The entire island has a relatively untouched eco-system above and below the water. Here at BB diversThe Hub – Activity Centre we have embraced an Eco-tourist ethics, requiring our divers to sign an eco awareness statement before diving. Our Unique approach to both wet and dry activities helps us strive to preserve this beautiful tropical island whilst you enjoy every aspect of your holiday. Beach clean-ups are a regular feature at the centre for those that want to help keep a clean environment.
For Non-Divers we offer not only your first dive experience but also a wide rang of other activities such as jungle trekking and kayaking up to the beautiful Klong Chao Waterfall.
The waterfall brims with glittering water all year round, superb for soaking and swimming, with ropes attached to trees for swinging into the pool. Why not rent a kayak after dark, and enjoy all the fireflies flying around to light your way? The waterfall was once visited by King Mongkut (King Rama VI), and was giver the royal name “Anamkok Waterfall” in commemoration to Ong Chiang Lue, a Vietnamese king taking refuge in the Kingdom of Thailand during the reign of King Rama I in the late 18th century.
Discover Scuba Diving
If you’re looking for a convenient way to try scuba, look to a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience to broaden your horizons.
Total cost pool introduction free / diving 3000/ 4500 Baht
- PADI - The world’s most popular introduction to scuba diving.
- Available almost anywhere there’s water.
- Average dive depth is 6 meters or 20 feet and 12 meters or 40 feet is the maximum depth.
- Discover scuba in the pool takes one one hour, theother programs are a half or a full day
Open Water Diver Course
Your PADI instructor takes you through the basics of learning how to scuba dive. You start in pool-like conditions and progress to the open water, getting allthe background knowledge along the way. Earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification is just the beginning! …. As a certified diver, fabulous dive destinations with exciting people and unparalleled adventure awaits you.
Equipment you will use during the course includes: Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Tank, Regulator, Buoyancy compensator, Submersible pressure gauge and exposure protection as required by the local environment.
- Number of Dives: confined water training and Four Open Water Dives
- Knowledge Development: Five sessions
- Prerequisites: aged 10+ for Junior Open Water Diver and 15+ for Open Water Diver. Good health, reasonable fitness and comfort in the water.
- Materials You will Need: PADI Open Water Crew-Pak, PADI Open Water Video or DVD, Log Book. These are included in the course price
Total Cost 14,500 Baht
Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Move up and experience real adventure with the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course. As you step beyond the PADI Open Water Diver level, you make five dives and have the opportunity to try some of diving’s most rewarding and useful specialty activities, such as deep diving, digital underwater photography, wreck diving and much more. These skills make diving much more than underwater sightseeing. Plus, the Advanced Open Water Diver course takes you one step closer to Master Scuba Diver – the ultimate non professional certification in recreational diving.
Total Cost 13,500 Baht
- You must be a PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) and 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
- Number of dives: 5
- Adventure dive options include altitude diving, AWARE-fish identification, boat diving, deep diving, diver propulsion vehicle use, drift diving, dry suit diving, multilevel and computer diving, night diving, peak performance buoyancy, search and recovery, underwater nature study, underwater navigation, underwater photography, underwater videography and wreck diving
- Each Adventure dive in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course may credit toward the first of dive the corresponding PADI Specialty Diver course
- Materials: Adventures in Diving Crew-Pak, Adventures in Diving manual and video and logbook
Diving courses :
Rescue Diver Course
"Challenging" and "Rewarding" are the best words to describe the PADI Rescue Diver course.
This course will expand your knowledge and experience level. Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is challenging, it is a rewarding way to build your confidence. Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent possible problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. Many divers say this is the best course they’ve ever taken. You'll cover:
Total Cost 14,500 Baht
- Self-rescue and diver stress
- Emergency management and equipment
- Panicked diver response
- In-water rescue breathing protocols
- Egress (exits)
- Dive accident scenarios
Diving courses :
Master Scuba Diver Course
Join the “best of the best” in recreational scuba diving. Live the dive lifestyle and explore the underwater world like never before. Do it by becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver – a rating that puts you in a class of distinction. You earn it by diving it, writing your ticket to endless adventure through the experience and training that set you apart as a PADI Master Scuba Diver. With the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you've reached the highest non professional level in the PADI System of diver education. It means that you’ve acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environmentss.
Minimum qualifications: PADI Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization), 12 years old, five PADI Specialty Diver certifications
- Minimum Number of Logged Dives: 50
Diving courses :
Dive Master Course
Your adventure into the professional level of recreational diving begins with the PADI Dive Master program. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, in this program you expand your dive knowledge and tune your skills to the highest professional level. PADI Dive Master training develops your leadership abilities, qualifies you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
During the PADI Dive Master program, you learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. You will complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organize and solve problems. You will put your knowledge into action through an internship or series of practical training exercises.
Total Cost 35,000 Baht
- Knowledge Development: 12 topics ranging from dive theory to assisting student divers in training
- Prerequisites: PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization), PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization), 40 logged dives, 18 years old.
- Minimum Number of Logged Dives: 60 for certification as PADI Dive Master
Diving courses :
Assistant Instructor and Instructor Course IDC
Are you looking for something really extraordinary? To do something others can only dream of? To open doors you didn’t even know existed? All of this, and more, awaits you as a PADI Assistant Instructor or an instructor. Be part of the magic and adventure of scuba diving. Start today to become part of the way the whole world learns to dive. To qualify for training as a PADI Assistant Instructor, you must:
Total Cost AI 25,000 full IDC incuding EFR instructor 50,000
- Hold a dive certification for at least six months
- Have 60 logged dives that include night, deep and navigation dives
- Proof of CPR training within the last 24 months
- Medical clearance signed by a physician
Diving courses :
Additional - PADI Courses
- PADI adventure dive / per dive. Bath 2,500
- PADI Specialty Course 2 days, nitrox, navigation, deep dive, photography, night dive,…. 10500
BB Divers - Contact Information
||+66 8 2220 6002
Bali IDC Internships - PADI Instructor Internships – PADI Divemaster Internships
Scuba Diving Internships - PADI Instructor Internships – PADI Divemaster Internships with IDC BALI